This page is intended to make you better understand what cookies are for, how they work and which tools you can use in order to set them.
1 – Information about cookies
1.1 – DEFINITION
When you are consulting our website, cookies can be placed on the hard disk of your terminal equipment (computer, tablet, mobile phone…). A cookie is a text file that is placed on your computer, mobile phone or tablet during your visit to our website. Its purpose is to collect information about your surfing behaviour as well as to propose you services and offers adapted to your sphere of interest.
1.2 – COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE
- Cookies that are necessary for the functioning of the website
Purposes: These cookies allow you to access your personal accounts by means of your personal identification data, to implement security measures (for example, when you are asked to log in again for a content or a service after a certain period of time), to allow or facilitate the communication for the delivery of an electronic service explicitly asked by the Internet user.
Cookies: cookie_notice_accepted, pll_language, wordpress_test_cookie
- Cookies that measure audience
Purposes: These cookies allow us to know the use and performance of our website and improve its operation or the way we present content on it. We use Google Analytics.
1.3 – COOKIES ISSUED ON OUR WEBSITE BY THIRD PARTIES
Advertising content posted on our website may contain cookies issued by third parties. Such cookies may also be placed on your device during your browsing. The issue and use of these cookies by third parties is subject to their own privacy policies.
Theses cookies’ purposes are notably to:
- count the number of advertising contents, to identify the advertisements displayed, the number of users having clicked on each advertisement, in particular for the purpose of calculating the sums due to the advertising agencies and to establish statistics;
- to recognize your device during future navigation in order to adapt and personalize the services and advertising offers they send you on our website or any other site on which these third parties issue cookies.
2 – Your choice regarding cookies
2.1 – AGREEMENT ON COOKIES
The installation of cookies on the hard disk of your terminal equipment is subject to your consent. At any time, you can modify your choices with regard to cookies.
If you accept the installation of cookies, they will be temporarily stored in a special space on the hard disk of your terminal equipment and they can’t be read by anyone else than the editor.
2.2 – REFUSING COOKIES
We waive any responsibility in case of disturbance of our services as a consequence of the modification and/or removal of cookies necessary for the functioning of our website.
3 – Exercising your choice
3.1 – SETTING THE PARAMETERS OF YOUR INTERNET BROWSER
You can set your Internet browser to change your cookie choices. The setting of each browser is different. Hereinafter is the procedure for changing the settings of your Internet browser.
a/ Use of Internet Explorer browser
– In order to set the cookies: open the menu EXTRA, click on INTERNET OPTIONS, click on the tab PRIVACY and choose your parameters;
– In order to delete the cookies: open the menu EXTRA, click on INTERNET OPTIONS. Click in the tab GENERAL on PARAMETERS (the button below the button ‘browser history’). Subsequently, click on the button SHOW FILES, select the cookies containing the term « Fiducial » and delete them. Close the window and double-click on OK in order to return to Internet Explorer.
For more information, you can visit the following website: https://support.microsoft.com/fil-ph/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
b/ Use of Firefox browser
– In order to set the cookies: open the menu EXTRA and click on OPTIONS. Click on PRIVACY and choose the desired options;
– In order to delete the cookies: open the menu EXTRA and click on OPTIONS. Click on PRIVACY and subsequently on DELETE SPECIFIC COOKIES. In the column « Site », you must check the cookies which contain the term « Fiducial » and which you want to delete.
For more information, you can visit the following website: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
c/ Use of Safari browser
– In order to set the cookies: click on SAFARI, subsequently on PREFERENCES… and finally on SECURITY. Click on DETAIL… and choose the desired options;
– In order to delete the cookies: click on EDITION, subsequently on PREFERENCES… and finally on SECURITY. Click on DETAIL… Choose the files containing the term « Fiducial » and delete them.
For more information, you can visit the following website: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
d/ The use of Google Chrome browser
– In order to set the cookies: click on the menu CHROME in the toolbar of the browser, select SETTINGS, click on SHOW ADVANCED PARAMETERS and select the desired options in the PRIVACY section;
– In order to delete the cookies: click on the menu CHROME in the toolbar of the browser, select SETTINGS, click on SHOW ADVANCED SETTINGS, click in the PRIVACY section on the files containing the term « Fiducial » and delete them.
For more information, you can visit the following website: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en.
3.2 – WITH AN INTERPROFESSIONAL PLATFORM
You can also go to youronlinechoices.com, offered by digital advertising professionals grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance).
At the following address, you will find the information with regard to the companies registered on this platform and allowing you to accept or refuse the cookies they use: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/
If you want more information about cookies, you can visit the website of the Privacy Protection Commission.